Keep Trading and Losing money if you want, or breaking even, or barely grinding out a return. It kills me that I didn't have this when I started. Trust me I looked everywhere. For $1,000 you can jump way ahead of the learning curve by just having a one-on-one mentorship. People far worse off than you have succeeded at this. Everyone who has ever become a millionaire in the stock market worked hard at it. I put in 15-hour days at times to absorb all the information I can to pass it on to my students. People ask me "Why Teach"? Teaching holds me accountable to my own rules and strategies that I live by. If you teach something you will get better at it is what my Dad always said.
I will be repeatedly going over my three strategies for profitable trading even while taking losses. Included will be the courses I have written---almost 100 pages worth of PDF's that will cover the strategies needed, as well as the technical analysis and fundamental overview of how to trade certain stocks.
A written daily routine and how to go through each day to prepare for all trades!.
This course will be 2 hours each Saturday or the days of your choosing on SKYPE or in person. This will last for 6 sessions for 2 months. Also trading together throughout the year will be fun and profitable.
Start Trading: PDF This will cover daily routine(s)
13 Trading Rules: PDF
Training in Trading: PDF
Actual C Squared Trading Course (C2 PDF included here as well)
How to enter trades and exit them.
- Tricks of what prices stocks hit on the way up or down.
- What to do when the Dow hits 11,900, 10,900 or a stock hits .90 cents or 50 cents.
What Prices Market Makers Set To Take Out Stops:
- Dollar mark is first
If it breaks on sell volume it hits 10.90, then 9.86 cents goes, 9.80 watchout if it goes lower than this, 9.50 cents, 9.20, and down to the next dollar.
on the way up on green volume its 50 cents, 90 cents then dollar mark.
What to journal and what to watch for as you trade stocks
- Volume 2 or 3 times
- Cup and handle patterns
- Catalyst, news, or earnings
- Which way is the stock or market trending
- Sideways pattern? What to do.
Why the VIX effects certain stocks and how to trade it.
- People have less fear as the stock market rises so therefore the VIX falls as the fear goes away and the underlying options of the S&P 500 assume through future prices that stocks are going to go up. At this point traders and investors grow a larger appetite for risk and buy risky stocks, that tend to do very well over that course of time that the VIX is under 30.
- Finviz screener,
- How to build a watchlist
- Youtube Videos on this
and moving averages and how to read them and set them up (youtube videos)
Technical analysis wrapping it up from beginning to end.
Final Piece is tying the fundamental, technical and chart patterns together to see why stocks move.
Analyzing the Breakout strategy and how the TWPS and VWAP strategies tie into that.
What is the course of action for the next 12 months is a question we answer in the course
Here are somethings that psychologically you will deal with or lessons you need to know.
- You see trading as a way to make a lot of money. (correct me if I am wrong) But who doesn't because trading is about monetary gain in the end. In the beginning it should not be about this. It should be about learning to chart and to see how to narrow your universe of stocks, in order to pick the right one to trade.
- You seem to be interested in the fundamentals of stocks. Do not get this mixed up with trading. Fundamentals are good to know, it gives you confidence in your trade, but it doesn't mean the stock rises to its valuation while you trade it. If it does then it's probably a fraud.
- Technical analysis is huge to know in trading and that is why I lay everything out in my course.
- One of the most important things in trading that takes time to learn, is through your losses. If you will note your losses and go through them and understand why you lost and never do that type of trade again you will rock this industry and your trading account out.
- There is no room for ego.
- I am not sure you know which questions to ask so the best thing may be for you to pull up a list of 10 stocks that we go through or news driven events that have caused a stock to rise and fall and learn from it.
- One of the biggest lessons I learned in stock trading, was to always move on to another name to trade once I had earned money in that stock. If I had lost money in it, I delete it forever. (maybe months later I would look at it) In this biggest lesson the reason it worked out so well was that I was realizing you can trade a stock several times and earn money on its patterns that go up or down, but at some point it stops.
- Once you learn to identify your list of stocks that you want to trade you have to learn to identify the ones that will MOVE. This is how you earn the big percentage gainers. AAPL move 1-3% per day this is not enough unless you trade options like Sang Lucci.
- Trading is about one thing. Watching patterns play out day in and day out and learning which ones earn you money each and every-time you see that pattern happen.. My favorite pattern is the breakout pattern and using my system to guide you into the trade step by step. You must keep your eye on the bigger picture yet at the same time you need to carefully watch the EMA's which indicate which way the stock is trading.
- BIG Charts = Big Money!. Always always look at the daily chart when looking at ANY stock and see what the main trend is... is it up down or sideways. Then start zooming in with a 15 minute, 5 minute, then 1 minute to make your entry decision. This allow you a 3-5 day period so long as their is volume in the stock.
- VOLUME IS A KEY FACT that there is real money flowing in and out of the stock.
Loss Objective: No more than 3% - 3.5% of Total Account is Maximum Stop Loss per trade or the dollar amount you are willing to lose.
Profit objective is 2-3 times Loss predicted. IE: I'll do a $1000 loss, look for $2000-$3000 gain or more if lucky. Gains should equal 6% - 12% and higher for profit, and if lucky you get much more % wise.